Thursday, July 26, 2018

Day 3_The Source and Goal of Desire


Day 3  The centering thought for the day is "My true self contains every possibility."  That sounds true to me.  My inner child, who naively believes all her dreams can become a reality, reigns in the deepest recesses of my mind.  That child's innocent imagination, untainted by the world's hard knocks, will always be present.

It's hard for me to think of things that are unattainable in my life because my history has proven time and again that I can manifest my desires.  However, there are some things I believe I will never be able to have, like living in my native-born country of Cuba.  I have resigned myself from wanting that dream to come true.  Instead, I have focused my attention on Costa Rica.  It's a lot like my country; the language, the landscapes, and people, who, unlike the oppressed society of Cuba, live in a free and liberated democracy.

I may not ever have that horse that I wished for when I was a little girl even though, it's hard to resign myself of that thought.  I'm 61 going on 62, and still, have not manifested it!  If it's meant to be, it may happen yet.  Costa Rica would certainly be the place to have one.

And I truly have resigned myself from ever becoming a billionaire, it doesn't really matter to me what my worth is anymore.  As long as I have my health, my family and my connection with the Universe, I will feel fulfilled.

If I really wanted to live in Cuba, I guess I could suck it up and find a way.  That is not my wish.  I could also become a revolutionary and help that society shift its collective thinking into believing that capitalism is not all bad.  However, that would make for a hard swim against the current tide of ideas.  My ambitions have led me to the easier softer path of reaching retirement and a new life in Costa Rica.

And that billion dollars, I truly give it to the Universe, if that's going to be the course of my life, then I will embrace the money that comes.  My truth about money is that Source will always provide, whatever my needs and intentions, they will always be met.  So it's up to my imagination, just like that inner child, to visualize and then take action towards my goals, ambitions, and dreams.  If I stay the course, I will always reach the destination.

What do you think?  What in your life has not manifested for you?  What would you need to do to make it a reality?  Close your eyes and dream a bit.  It's the best place to start.

Love, Peace, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen, experience and,
share your thoughts below.



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Clarita. Thank you for sharing your journey. I am following the 21 day meditations. I introduced Deepak and Oprah’s Energy of Attraction Day 1 with my Yoga Suave class at LA EXPO Ahmanson Sr. Center. Such a great thing to share. Lois

    ReplyDelete