Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day_7 Your Deepest Desire

"My deepest desires is for completeness."  That is the thought for the day.

Completeness spans across several areas of my life.  As I reflect on Day Seven and search deeply for what completion means to me, I envision living a tranquil life in Costa Rica.  My husband, who is my best companion, at my side and my kids and grandkids visiting often.

My energy is slowly, not completely, winding down in the "career" department, although, I do plan to continue facilitating Absolute Best Costa Rican Retreats and managing investments down there.  I am beginning to shift to a slower pace, a less intense work schedule, and taking more time to care for myself and my needs.  It is now time to transition my energy and effort towards semi-retirement.

Healthwise, my body is beginning to heal.  Since I retired from frequently teaching hours of hard-core fitness classes, my aches and pains have subsided.  I am noticing a little bit of muscle atrophy so, Yoga and Pilates are in order.  (I'll keep you posted on an upcoming 1st Thursday class).
My desire, as I move through the 60th decade of my life, is to maintain a tight, toned and fit body.  I would like to better balance my body's chemistry and be in a state of homeostasis.  The stressors which overstimulate my bodily systems causing them to heat up and produce excessive wear and tear throughout, are slowly being eliminated from my life.

Emotionally, as these desires begin to unfold, I will, of course, feel blissfully happy, joyous and liberated.  I will feel peace in my heart.  The right to feel happy is innate, however, I have learned that my mind, body, and soul must be aligned with the Universal Power to reach that state.  That is the only way I can receive transmissions of ''Love's" energy.  If I can acknowledge that happiness is part of the "love" equation, then living my life today, right here in San Pedro, CA. is as perfect a place to live it as any.  I don't have to "go" anywhere to find it.

It helps me to remember the times in my life when my desires were leading me in one direction and the end result was something completely different and much better than what I had imagined!  A perfect example was when I purchased my studio, The Personal Best Building.

In the beginning of my career with my studio, I was facilitating test groups for fitness products.  I helped produce and film infomercials with huge companies like Guthey-Renker and American Telecast, pioneers in the direct marketing business.  I remodeled the studio with that type of work in mind, however, my focus pivoted during the market crash of '08 and I ended up with Absolute Best!

What started as a business that facilitated marketing fitness products via infomercials turned into a multifaceted wellness facility.  We are now a group of alternative health practitioners who, together, provide the best of chiropractic, acupuncture, physical therapy, fitness and dance training for our community. All this because of my desire to have a gorgeous dance studio.

That example proves to me that best-laid plans don't always meet with the desired goal.  Sometimes, the Univers has a better idea.

What examples can you come up with in your life that prove our Universe can complete your dreams?  If you take action, you are co-creating with a Grand Source that will surely be your best partner and companion in life.

Peace, love, namaste,
Clarita.


Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment