Thursday, August 2, 2018

Day 8_The Royal Road to Manifestation

"Intention" is the focus of today's meditation.  "My intention holds the key to fulfillment," says Deepak.  This meditation guides us through understanding that our desires are seeds for our intention.   And, in order to manifest our desires, we must care for the seedling.

I find that, for me, simple desires such as satiating my appetite or purchasing a dress are easy to attain. However, when the goal becomes a BHAG (big hairy audacious goal) my tendency is to freeze, procrastinate, blame others or begin negative self-talk.  Sometimes I catch myself saying, "Forget it, that BHAG is too much trouble, I'm over it."

This meditation shows me how limited thinking becomes ineffective and thwarts my determination to take action towards my dreams.  Thinking that my desires come from external sources, rather than from the Universal Source, underminds my awareness and makes me believe that my dreams are unreachable.

If I find that I am feeling frustrated and exasperated, not getting what I want, unable to attain my goals, in most instances, those are the times when I'm moving outside of my comfort zone.  Just noticing that I'm uncomfortable forces me to STOP, go deep within, and reach into my heart.  That is the only way I can reach Source Energy and truly co-create my life's dreams with the Universe.  It is through my true intentions that I will reach my dreams.

Realizing Divine Source, finding its nature seeded deep within my heart, affects a connection with the Universe.  That Power, through meditation, becomes embodied within and, when I become fully aware of that bond, boundless ability and strength override my limited thinking.  I gather the confidence to take action and move towards those BIG goals.

And sometimes, the action that comes to mind during meditation is to do NOTHING.  Just sitting, pausing, contemplating, and watching for an indication from the Divine as to what might be the best "next step" to take is, sometimes, the best course of action.

Dealing with negative people who are uncooperative, defiant, and obstinate are by far my greatest challenge.  So many people take what they need and never give back.  That frustrates me to no end.  I tend to lose my cool around them because I foolishly try to convince them to see the errors of their ways.  I get heated and my voice gets louder, I interrupt because, of course, I know what they're going to say and it's wrong.  By the end of these of confrontations, I'm the one who's exhausted and beat.

However, when I let go and release them and their refusal to cooperate up to the Universe saying, "Ok, I know Source Energy has something bigger and better in store for me that does NOT include these people.  Help me find a way around this impasse."  Then, a weight is lifted and all becomes peaceful.  I surrender. 

I always admired Barak Obama when watching how measured he was when dealing with difficult people.  I never saw him lose his cool.  How I wish I could handle myself like that, calm, collected, cool, no matter how obstinant others might be.  That is a learned skill and I desire to master carrying myself in that manner.  I know that if I continue to meditate regularly, envisioning myself handling tough situations with difficult people in that same fashion, I too can reach a natural state of temperance.  All I have to do is have the intention, then, care for the seedling.

Peace, Love, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment