Sunday, August 12, 2018

Day 18_ Manifesting Through Grace

The thought for this meditation is: Being grateful for divine manifestations.

I may not be able to explain Grace although I have personal knowledge of experiencing its energy coursing through my body.  Grace is the Power behind the movements of my dance.  I have felt myself dissolving away from the heaviness of my physicality into the graceful flow of energy.   A turn, a leap, a stillness in time with the music, those sensations open my heart and connect me with the Devine.  That is grace.

Recognizing this force of movement allows me to see how it also appears in my daily experiences.  It focuses my awareness on the graceful nature of the Devine which generates all aspects of my life,  my relationships, my finances, and my health.  Grace is the life force that runs through me and the creative engine for manifesting all things within and outside my world. My love and light are carried on the wings of its Devine Power.  I'm so grateful for my awareness of this fluid, lustrous force which guides and co-creates this spectacular piece of art that I call my life.

Whenever things go astray, and I find myself stuck in the muck of non-creativity, stress and worry, I can sit quietly and wait, wait for that Devine Grace to inspire me, to move, and change the choreography of my life.  Then, I can build a new exciting piece of art that will bring joy and laughter to others.  My greatest gift is my awareness of my ability to work in concert with this essential nature of manifestation and humbly bow to the unbounded energy of its Grace. 

I like to look at the struggles in my life as pauses that allow me to notice what needs changing.  Where do I need to prepare, what steps do I need to take before I leap?  I can't go very high in the air if I just stand there and then jump.  I need momentum to help me gather sufficient strength and energy to execute a flying leap that extends high and wide across space and time.  Then, I must come down gracefully with a soft, subtle landing.  A leap of faith can only be taken with premeditation and intent.

My preparation for my next Absolute Best Costa Rican Retreat, which by the way, is coming up in January, takes lots of work and coordination.  However, I haven't worried about all the back-end collaboration and details that are usually necessary for creating one of these Yoga retreats.  I just put the thought out into the world a couple of weeks ago, and then my beautiful stepdaughter informed me that she was preparing a trip to Costa Rica.  She volunteered to do some research on how to make this upcoming trip the best ever.  Since she's been back, she and a friend have been collaborating with me, and I'm thrilled to have the infusion of fresh new ideas for this retreat.  It's exciting that I can just show up at a meeting and discover that most of the planning for this get-away is being done by these girls.

I have faith that, through our collaboration and Spirit's Grace, this Yoga and Adventure Tour experience will manifest into a fabulous Absolute Best Retreat.  I will keep you guys posted, however, mark your calendars and save the dates January 8th through the 18th, 2019.  We want to see you in Costa Rica enjoying our next retreat with us.   

I'm so grateful the Universe provides me with so much Grace and Power to manifest my desires.  How about you?  Comment below.

Love, Peace, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment