Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Day 21_Creating Peace

Finally, peace comes when we shift into becoming one with Spirit.  Some call that enlightenment, and it manifests through the process of meditation.  In Day-21, Deepak says, "my presence creates peace."  Peace is a state of being rather than an outside influence on our souls.  It rises from within.
That's the ultimate goal from meditation, to feel the tranquility of peace, wholeheartedly, as we become peace itself.  Our presence and awareness of that state are what bring it to life.

Think what a new and different world we could live in if each of us were in tune with that peaceful sensibility residing in our hearts.  Could there be such a thing as war if that state was ever present in us all?  I believe there could not.  If I scale the concept of battle down to one individual against another, and if each of them has peace in their heart, then only love, understanding, and harmony are possible.

My mission is to bring complete wellness to individuals, body, mind, and spirit.  If I can bring more people on this path of health and spirituality, even if it's one at a time, then I can make a difference.  It's like the story of the starfish I shared about in a previous blog.  Even if there are millions of starfish stranded on the beach struggling to survive, and all you could do was to throw one of them back in the sea, what a difference that would make for the one lone starfish.  Think of the magnitude of that simple act of saving one starfish and multiply it by millions of individuals who could help in the same way.  All those starfish could all be saved.

This 21-Day Meditation Challenge has taught me that I can walk through my fear, especially when it comes to change.  I also reconnected with my passion for writing.  Reflecting on each day's meditation by writing these blogs has taught me to become disciplined about practicing my craft and sharpening my skills.  This challenge has impressed upon me the importance of how to use and form my words.  I referred to the dictionary and checked my grammar with "Grammarly" (great app by the way), so I could intelligently project my message and, thereby, enhance my ability to communicate with others.

Mostly, I learned how to "unzip" myself and look deep within me to meet the person I honestly am.  Knowing myself intimately, I can speak my truth to the world, not be ashamed or embarrassed about what others may or may not think of me, and accept all my flaws as part of the Universes' creation.  That I am here to co-create with Source is the absolute best way to mold, shape and change those flaws and transform them into assets.

As Edith Piaf used to say, "Use your faults, use your defects, then you're going to be a star."  That can happen in my life if I melt into the wonders of this changing, moving world.  Feel the pain and tragedy, embrace the love and lightness and believe in the miracles of daily living.  These are the essentials of soul manifestation.

Where are you?  Have you found Peace?  I have, and I am.
Peace, Love, Namaste.
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:





No comments:

Post a Comment