Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 13_ Manifesting From Your True Self

Spirit has infinite intelligence and will guide and direct us if we let it.  Recently, I had the experience of feeling frustrated and angry about a situation wherein I had no control. I was brokering a business deal which required cooperation from a third party before it closed.  I pleaded and gave my best argument as to why my idea would work for all the parties involved, and yet, my plan was rejected. 

This resulted in me feeling betrayed, unappreciated and dismayed.  The deal hinged on a "yes" from these people, however, as a result of them saying "NO," a better opportunity arose.  I was able to double my gains on a deal I thought had been lost. Had the third party agreed to my original plan, the new and more lucrative deal would never have manifested. I was able to witness first hand through this experience that Providence supports my desires and reveals its best solutions for me.
Trusting in the Cosmic Intelligence allows me to believe it will take care of my needs.  I can spend less time worrying about the things I cannot control and trust that I can accomplish whatever I desire.  My belief and trust in this Intelligence allow me to rest peacefully.  I have no power over other people's lives nor the choices they make and know that the only power I have is over my own life.  Although I can make a difference in my world by being of service to others and my community, I can only do that with the grace of this Cosmic Intelligence.     

That prompts me to think of the story of two friends walking along the shore of a beautiful, white, sandy beach. They came to a place where the receding tide had exposed thousands of stranded starfish to the blistering heat of the sun.  One of the friends began picking up and throwing the starfish, one by one, back into the ocean.  The other friend said, "What are you doing?  There are thousands of stranded starfish here, throwing a few of them back into the sea won't make a difference."  His friend continued his rescue mission, and as he threw another starfish into the sea, he retorted, "Well, it made a difference to that one."

We cannot possibly understand all the reasons why our lives unfold as they do.  However, if we show up for life fully present and, participate in it to the best of our ability, then the Universe will help us manifest our dreams.  If we have "good" intentions, treat others well, as we would have them treat us, then our true desires will be met.  
My greatest frustration today is how long it is taking to complete my Costa Rica project.  However, if I am honest with myself, this is just a "snag" in the completion of my dream.  I have nothing to complain about.  
What are you trying to bring to fruition in your life?  Does it stem from your true self's desire?  Comment below.
Love, Peace, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment