Thursday, August 9, 2018

Day 15_Sharing Your Happiness

The centering thought for this meditation states that "The happiness of others is my own happiness."  Sharing makes the world go 'round.  Nobody plays this game alone.  The old adage says, "you get more when you give more" and, I have found that to be true.

This meditation helps me to see how someone else's happiness can affect my own.  A  whole new world of possibilities opens up for me when I learn to close the gap of separation between myself and another human being.  If I can co-create with them, together, we can find a wealth spring of hopes and dreams.  Great success can emerge from these collaborations.  Today, I look for the similarities between me and my fellow human beings.  It is a gift to be able to share goals and ambitions with a community of likeminded individuals.  Together we can do more.

When my children feel happy, I feel such joy.  It's a natural experience between a mother and her children to share their glee.  When, for example, they accomplish a goal that they are passionate about, a mother feels glad to hear them share about their success.  Or, when they express their joy with a simple smile, a mother's happiness is hard to contain.

The moment my daughter gave birth to each of my grandkids I was touched and moved to the core of my existence.  It is incredible to watch how life unfolds and manifests in this world.  The experience triggered a flashback in my mind of how I must have entered this harsh, sharp world.  The memory of the soft muffled sounds of a mother's beating heart and the dark, warm protection of her womb were sharply contrasted by the harsh bright lights of this cold world.  The sounds of the outside world which had once been soft and muffled were now loud, clanging and sharp.  I imagine the experience triggered some deep-rooted memories within me and when these bundles of pure love energy were born, it was as if I had been born again. 

The more I move through my life, the more I realize how much alike we are with one another.  Even though we are unique individuals in extraordinary ways, the desire for happiness and freedom seem universal.
How do you share your happiness? Are you of service to your community, do you care for your loved ones, or do you share your gifts with the world?  You can use the "comment" section below and SHARE!

Peace, Love, Namaste.
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment