Sunday, August 12, 2018

Day 19_Becoming a Co-Creator

 The centering thought for this meditation is: I enjoy being a co-creator.

It's quite miraculous that these reflections have a flow-line as one leads to the other.  Of course, following the guided meditations helps to keep things on track.  One building block sets up the foundation for the next.  It's like the choreography of a dance, one step transitions into the other, you can't step into the next movement until you complete the execution of the previous one.

And life works in that same way, our present is dependent on our history, and the sum total of our past experiences brings us to the NOW.  Everything is just as it should be, we are masterfully co-creating with the Universe as we attract all things into our world through relationships, community, and spirituality.

Writing my reflections on these blogs have inspired me to begin choreographing a new dance.  I am honored and privileged to have been given awareness of my gifts.  The Universe instilled these in my heart and soul so I could co-create with the Collective Consciousness and help it evolve.  My contribution should be to utilized for the greater good.  Whether or not I share my gifts with the world does not matter.  What's important is that I dance, even if it's just me, alone, with my music in my beautiful studio feeling the grace of movement energizing Spirit within.

Inconspicuous spirituality radiates even though there are no outer inferences exhibiting conscience contact with the Universe.  The co-creation of my life through the law of attraction, manifestation, and divine grace bleeds through all aspects of it, and it is through that agency that all things are possible.

All I need to get through my day is the knowledge that my heart is filled with Spirit.  Whether I'm dealing with my career, relationships, health or my creativity, it doesn't matter how the world sees and interprets my life.  As long as I have no ill will towards anyone or anything, everything is just as it should be.

If my intentions are pure, then the results of my actions belong to Spirit, and all my desires unfold as they should.  If someone tries to rain on my parade, it cannot disturb my serenity nor divert me from my path.  I know that in the end, my truth will shine and all will be well.  People can tell me my hopes and dreams are delusions of grandeur. However, my unshakable connection to Source keeps me tethered to them.  If I know my truth and am confident of how to attain my desires, then, I become unstoppable.  Those dreams are as valid as my name.  You can tell me I am not Clarita all you want, but that won't change the fact that I AM CLARITA!

I LOVE to co-create with the Universe.  What a magnificent partner!

Peace, Love, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:


No comments:

Post a Comment