Friday, August 3, 2018

Day 9_The Matrix of Manifestation: Unbounded Awareness

Feeling that connectivity to Source is unbounded awareness.  I love walking down to the river by my house in Costa Rica, finding my favorite swimming hole, taking a refreshing dive into the crisp, clean water, watching the rippling streams of cascading waterfalls and basking in the sun on my favorite hot, smooth rock.  When I sit there, quiet in meditation, feeling grounded, connected with the earth and Cosmos, that's when, most often, tears of joy stream down my face.  It is then I know I am home, in my heart, in Unbounded Awareness.  It's the place where the Universe lives in me and my sense of being lives within It.

So many moments in my life have proven to me that Grace does exist and I am part of that matrix.  When I dance, my body is transformed into an expression of my thoughts and feelings; the telling of my story transcends my movements.  When I write from my heart, the words flow out, seemingly, without a thought, as if I'm receiving a download from the Cosmos and through me, the information is transcribed.

Those out of body experiences are where the awareness of my existence breaches the confines of my skin and merges with the great beyond; beyond body and mind into pure Spirit.  Spirit dances, moves and communicates with itself through me.  The matrix works to form my reality.

That fullness of experience is so revealing that it can't be missed.  I remember a time, way back in my memory, as a young girl when I was racing the 50-yard dash.  I wanted to win.  I remember pushing myself to, what I thought, was my maximum capacity and then all of a sudden, something shifted and it felt like I was no longer the one doing the action.  My legs were literally moving on their own, without my power.  I glanced down at them and saw how they were pumping hard and fast, up and down, my feet hitting the track at a rapid pace, the wind against my face and simultaneously, pulling back and feeling like I was suspended in midair.  I can remember that feeling like it was yesterday.  The memory seared itself into my mind giving me the gift of Unbounded Awareness very early in life.  I learned to believe that great Power exists within me and I can do anything I put my heart, body, mind, and soul into.  And yes, I won!

Where in your life has the matrix of Unbounded Awareness presented itself?

Love, Peace, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment