Saturday, August 11, 2018

Day 16_Trusting Nature`s Course

The thought for the day is, "Everyone's spiritual path is perfect."

My dad taught me to place "trust" above all principles because it is the highest and best path to love.  A relationship built on this fundamental principle can never waver for it is the glue that holds the human race together.

I love my friends and family, and because I am an empath, I can feel their joy as well as their pain.  Often times, I try to offer help when they are sad or upset. Unfortunately, it is is not always accepted.

Fixing other people's problems is not the healthiest approach to helping them because it can sometimes lead to entanglement.  My intention to help may be honest and pure but if the person is not willing to receive the help, then, game over.  Even my dad's wonderful teaching about trust doesn't resonate with someone who is closed off from solutions.

If the Universal Intelligence has everyone's back, then I can lovingly let go, trust and allow others to take their own journey.  We all have an innate ability to find our own answers.  I need to honor that truth; God knows I have enough on my plate without taking on other people's problems too.

One must take definitive action while on the path to discovering their truth.  Taking action can be as simple as accepting things, or, deciding to change them in search of a better solution.  I am confident that my loved ones are weighing each of their options out for their lives and, as the Universal law prevails, their destinies will unfold as they should.

I can quickly fall prey to the physiological side effects of stress whenever I worry about my children, who are the most important parts of my heart and soul.  There is nothing I want more than to see them happy.  However, distress befalls us all, and they are no exception to the rule.  I must remember that I need to trust the Universe to carry them through the hardships of their lives.  I taught them how to live happy principled lives, the rest is up to them and their relationship with Source.

My kids don't belong to me, they belong to the Universe.  I'm just here to steward them through this life the best I can.  My responsibility is to teach them the right values and release them back into the world as confident, secure and independent human beings.  I am supposed to let them go weave their own story into the fabric of this reality.

Letting go means I'm free to live my life, feel my own emotions of joy, sadness, fear, or guilt without worrying if those feelings belong to me or someone else.  My life is empowered if I focus on my own dreams and learn from my own experiences.  I can't move forward in life if I'm tethered to another person emotional state.

I trust the everyone's spiritual path is perfect.  What do you think?  Comment below.

Peace, Love, Namaste.
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment