Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 12_Living Manifestation

We come into this life from Spirit fully developed in a natural state of human awareness.  We grow and mature by learning skills to attain our desires.  And when our attention is placed in a flexible and focused state of infinite consciousness, it's natural to think we can co-create with our internal guiding Power to attain our greatest dreams.   

I was taught, early in life, to believe this world and humanity are unfair, scary and violent. My family immigrated from Cuba to the U.S. as political refugees escaping Castro's communist regime. Fear dominated my world for many years, and still, today, I find that most of my limiting beliefs stem from that fear. Consequently, my nature, which is loving, kind, gregarious and free, is at odds with that fear. 

What I want most is to be loved, protected and free. Unfortunately, many of my life's experiences showed me that the what I was to experience was the opposite.  Abuse, oppression, and abandonment became part of my story.

I reacted by separating myself from the world and fearing that expressing my true nature would cause pain and misery.  Walls were formed, I began lying to myself and hiding my vulnerabilities. I learned how to appear hardened and ready for battle to protect myself from the harsh, cruel world and the pain it brought me. The more I suited up with the armor of cockiness and obstinance, the darker and denser the burden of carrying these untruths about my nature became, and, my recourses no longer served me.  I finally had to succumb to the pain of living that lie and revealed my genuine, natural state of being, which was intrinsic to the Power of Love and Generosity.  I began the transcendence of growing beyond the pain and realized the bliss of a Universal Power.

In reality, what I am discovering as I mature in this body, mind, and spirit, is that the light will always obliterate the darkness. My true nature will always shine brightly, even through the darkest times of my life.  There will be challenges, that is the nature of existence in this dimension.  What I have come to realize is that the sun shines justly no matter if there is war or peace in our hearts.  We must have the insight and patience to wait until the dust of battle that obliterates the light settles.  Soon, we begin to see the steams of light beaming through the clouds shining over all souls and warming the harshness of humanity.  Then, we become reborn with a new awareness of peace and harmony that is ever present in Spirit.  
Creating a life of easy manifestation requires me to take care of myself first.  I need to be willing, to accept my true nature.  I am loving, happy and free.  If someone or something wants to take that away from me, there's a never-ending supply of more from Source Energy.  I can surrender it, give it away lovingly, and be recharged and fulfilled by the abundance of the Universe.

What determines my trajectory in life are the little things I do every day.  How I carry myself and treat others.  How I care for myself, my body, mind, and spirit.  Living a clean life, eating healthily, wearing comfortable, simple clothes, surrounding myself with positive people, and how I prioritize my activities each day as I set out to interact with the outside world.

I find that taking the time to sit with Spirit and immersing myself in its abundant, free-flowing energy, that these are the things that create harmony and peace in my life.  I co-create an environment for the growth and enrichment of my spiritual nature. 

On the other hand, if I overlook my basic needs for self-care, little by little, I begin to feel the burdens of everyday life weighing me down. Fear begins to override my natural loving instincts, and I see the people in my life as the enemy trying to keep me from reaching my full potential. I begin to believe that the outside world is what's preventing me from attaining my true desires and that life is just too hard. Maybe if I move, find a new partner, indulge in eating and drinking in unhealthy ways, I can forget how horrible my external circumstances are by artificially altering my state of mind.

The truth of the matter is that I am in charge of my attitude and the choices I make in my life. No outside person, place, or thing can affect my serenity unless I allow it.  The only thing that disturbs my peace of mind and internal harmony is me.  My expectations of how the world should revolve, how others should behave and my need to control all aspects of my life, is what displaces my inner peace.  The reality is that I am the only one who can accept myself and my truth.  
If I stay connected to my loving, kind and gregarious nature, nothing from the outside world can alter my peace and freedom.  If agitated and fearful, I can stop my activity, transcend this body, and move into the cosmic realms.  All I have to do is take a deep breath, close my eyes, center my body and mind, and in my heart, be with Spirit. There I am genuinely protected, loved, cared for and free to feel eternal bliss.  I can suspend my beliefs of fear and doubt and bask in the glory of freedom, peace, and tranquility.

Peace, Love, Namaste,
Clarita

Listen to Deepak and Oprah's meditations here
Share your comments below:

No comments:

Post a Comment